Post-Retirement Reading

Wednesday 26 February 2020

Now THAT was a birthday!

What a great day.   It was 23 degrees and clear and sunny.   Morning latte at Peet’s was free cause it was my birthday, so that made the almond croissant and puzzle time by the pool all the better!  😂. Got new wooly socks and a homemade toque from Pete and Solveig!


Then I went for my birthday massage, and Himanshu took me to Mikes for 4 fish tacos and a beer instead!   What a surprise!


Got my 19,092 steps in between a walk along the cliffs and the OB market at night, a beautiful sunset and endless reminders of what a lucky S.O.B. I am.   More celebrating tomorrow night with a barbecue with the Curries and Pete and Solveig.   Lucky, lucky me.




I truly have no idea how I am going to drive AWAY from all of this come Sunday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment