Post-Retirement Reading

Friday 11 September 2020

It’s Been 6 Months

Wolf Blitzer just said it’s 6 months to the day since the WHO declared this Covid pandemic.
Dr. Fauci just said it’ll be a year before life goes back to how it was before the pandemic.
The Weather Channel just said it’s going to be an El Nina winter (extra cold).
That’s a lot to take in.

So 6 months from now:   there’ll be a vaccine, we’ll be in the downward slide of winter, spring will be nearer, Bill’s wedding will be over and the promise of travel should be, once again, a possibility.

I wonder how long my beard and hair will be by then!!


So today I cling to and appreciate the heat and light of this sunny,  29 degree Celsius day for I know that these kinds of day are soon to become more and more rare.   And, I try my damnedest to shift my mindset and focus on the many positives I have, like health and freedom and security and stability.

And I am reminded that, “This too, shall pass.”  🤞🏻🤞🏻


No comments:

Post a Comment