Post-Retirement Reading

Monday 9 September 2024

Adventure In Art #7- Eudes Correia Worshop In Calgary πŸ‘πŸΌ❤️πŸ§‘πŸΌ‍🎨🍷

I can’t even begin to describe how great this weekend was!  When I first saw that this guy was coming near me, I jumped at the chance to enrol in his worshop.  And I’m so glad I did!   That it was in Calgary ended up being just an added bonus!  Close to home and conveniently connected to Adventures In Art #8’s residency road trip perfectly!  So I drove to Lee’s and stayed with her on Thursday and then stayed with Wayne, Janaya, Hector and the boys for the rest of the weekend.


But I had no idea it was going to be THIS awesome!

Two days of learning his unique and cool portrait painting and a day of en plein air painting.  








I am even the PROUD owner of an original painting!  So thrilled!

 But truly the best part was meeting so many interesting and eclectic people.  People came from Ontario, Vancouver, LA, and all over Alberta.

After the en plein air demo and paint time yesterday at Prince’s Island Park yesterday we went out to eat (and drink) and had the most incredible evening getting to know each other.  Several of us ended up at the Glenmore Reservoir for sunset (and more wine)!  Certainly “clicked” with this group of people.   A great night!






It’s just so great when inspiration and connection meet.













This is the best time I’ve had in a very long time.  Much food for thought and life lessons learned in a few short days.  I’m so glad I had this opportunity!  

No comments:

Post a Comment