Post-Retirement Reading

Sunday 13 August 2023

3,232.8 Km To My Happy Place






On Wednesday, I arrived back in San Diego for another glorious, extended stay.  This time I’m housesitting for 2 weeks while Pete and Solveig go to Norway for their 25th anniversary.  Luckily I was able to add a “bonus” week because their place was unbooked, so I came a week earlier than originally planned.   After a bit of a delay leaving, which shortened my weekend with Lee, I set off last Sunday.  Stopped in Fort Macleod, Idaho Falls, Idaho and Hurricane, Utah (where I stayed in a really nice casita!). So I have settled back into my routine here already and I am really looking forward to the next 7 weeks.  I have plans of pottery, painting, pool, ocean walks, audiobooks, good coffee, movies, a Padres game, yoga and who knows what all good things else!  I can’t even describe how much better I feel when I’m here.   Life is good again.





No comments:

Post a Comment