Post-Retirement Reading

Saturday 11 February 2023

Where to begin?

Omg, this place just “does it” for me.  I feel so complete here.  The weather, the people, the vibe.  I just love it.   





It’s been just over a month and I feel so content, complete.  Dare I say, happy.   Regular walks at Sunset Cliffs, 26 yoga classes, pottery in Fallbrook at Celeste’s, a 4 day (for me) fused glass workshop with Patty Gray, painting with the San Diego Watercolor Society, a watercolor lesson with Igor Koustenko and Shuang Li, a red tide at Torrey Pines, “Avatar 2” in 4D with Susie and Cheryl, a lovely stay at the pool house and a move over to the condo on the ocean, lunch with Linda and Terry Stanviloff at Balboa Park.


Who’s a lucky bastard?  Well, it rhymes with Cob Bowan, that’s who?!













No comments:

Post a Comment