Post-Retirement Reading

Monday 10 August 2020

Try To Leave Things Better Than You Found Them

I’m just home from a week away with family.  Last Monday I went to the lake for a few days with Deed and Fran and Lynn and the kids.  It was great.   Got to babysit the kids for the first few days with Deed and Fran while Lynn was away visiting.  It was HOT!  We watched movies, played in the lake, barbecued, had “happy hour”, watched movies, did crafts.  It was exactly what I needed.   I cut their grass for 3 hours before I left on Thursday to help Brenda with some yard work.   I cut grass, trimmed the hedges and trees.  I hadn’t seen Brenda since December!   It was so nice to spend time with them all.   The summer days are becoming more and more precious as the August days tick away.   I am so lucky to have such great sisters.  ❤️❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment